Careers › Current Job Openings>
Business Development Executives
are currently offering the following positions at our
offices in Mysore, India:
- Strong business orientation / conceptual understanding
of business objectives & problems.
- Willing to visit the prospective clients and generating
the leads, identify the new opportunities / segments
and closure of the same.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation
skills with good influencing and interpersonal skills
to set up the network.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an open mindset
and team-work spirit.
- Responsible for bringing in new business and procuring
- Mapping the market and keeping track of the competitors.
- Research target prospects, penetrate and establish
initial contact with key executives within target
companies through telephone, generate leads via phone
/email / teleconferences.
- Understand clients, requirements & propose solutions,
engage in techno-commercial discussions
- Co-ordinate with the Operations Team for smooth
and successful execution of the ongoing and new projects.
- Track & report sales and marketing activities,
Sales report/proposal generation, bidding and implementation
Education and Experience:
- MBA / PGDBA preferably with Engineering/Science.
- 2-5 years of experience matching the above profile.
- Self-starter with creative thinking (out-of-the-box
thinking), who can work independently to develop creative
sales solutions and prioritize tasks.
- Capable of establishing effective business relationship
with result oriented attitude.
- Have management qualities for liaisoning independently
with clients/ authorities.
- A team player, with excellent presentation skills
and command over the English language and a broad
understanding of the IT market space with a flair
for technology understanding / appreciation.
- Coordinate company sales and marketing functions
to identify and develop new customers/sales prospects
for products and services.
- Develop the company marketing and communications
materials, prepare presentations, proposals and sales
- Establish and maintain current client and potential
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures
to enhance operations.
- Represent the company at various business meetings
to promote the company.
Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years experience matching the above profile.
- MBA preferably with an Engineering degree.
If you feel you fit our job descriptions, please mail
us a brief resume outlining your
career so far, covering the above topics.
If you did not find any suitable openings listed right
now, but would still want to join us, please mail
us with your resume outlining your academics,
experience and preferences, or contact
us and we will see how we can come together.