eCommerce Applications > Features of Project Mgmt
Reli-e-Marg has developed several software modules
and applications for Project Management and Performance
Management for various European clients.
management encompasses several critical functions within
an organization such as scheduling, project planning,
source control and bug tracking, managing customers
and users, and managing multiple project activities
simultaneously. These can be extended to include charting
and reporting activities also. The project management
software modules and applications developed by us for
our clients include most of these functionalities.
Some of the features offered are:
- Ease of use with intuitive, customizable and extremely
user friendly interfaces. When implemented as desktop
applications can give the most responsive and graphically-intense
style of interface to individual users.
- Available as web applications accessible via web
browser on the intranet or internet.
- Support multiple users modifying different sections
of the plan at once, for example, updating the areas
they personally are responsible for such that those
estimates get integrated into the overall plan.
- Tasks lists for people, and allocation schedules
for resources and overview information on how long
tasks will take to complete.
- Early warning of any risks to the project along
with Information on workload, for planning holidays.
- Historical information on how projects have progressed,
and in particular, how actual and planned performance
- Identifying and handling of events which depend
on one another in different ways or dependencies.
- Scheduling people to work on, and resources required
by, the various tasks commonly termed resource scheduling.
- Dealing with uncertainties in the estimates of the
duration of each task.
- Arranging tasks to meet a plethora of deadlines.
- Juggling multiple projects simultaneously to meet
a variety of requirements.
- Integrated Calendaring software to handle scheduling
as easily as dedicated software.
- Inbuilt messaging capabilities for effective intercommunication
of personnel within projects or between diverse project